International Online Campaigns
International online campaigns for the development of new sales markets
You already have a good grip on your core market and your business model is established in existing markets. Now it’s time to think about international expansion with the help of your company’s international online campaigns.
Here are some questions you should ask yourself before expanding.
- Which countries offer the most potential and the best opportunities for market entry or expansion?
- How to successfully enter international markets and what needs to be prepared?
- Which marketing channels should you use to do this without paying expensive apprenticeship money?
As a full-service online marketing agency, we support you in the preparation and execution of international online campaigns.
„To expand successfully into new markets, strategic foresight is required. We are experts for new sales markets. Benefit from our experience!
The best markets for your business: International Online Marketing Strategy and Market AnalysisIn order to answer these questions, extensive and individual research is first essential in order to create a sound basis for decision-making. For this purpose, we prepare an individual market analysis for you, in which we evaluate the chances of your company for the respective new sales markets (SWOT analysis). We research and evaluate potential competitors and their strategy and evaluate benchmark values. Finally, we give you a concrete recommendation where and how the market expansion can succeed.
Large-scale market entry vs. smallest viable marketFor medium-sized companies in particular, we recommend carrying out a pilot test with their own products or services offered in the target market. Findings from the Minimum Viable Audience or the smallest core target group can then be calculated in a cost-saving manner or expressed in the words of Seth Godin: “Start instead with the smallest viable market. What’s the minimum number of people you would need to influence to make it worth the effort?”
Opportunities and risks
After a detailed market analysis, opportunities and risks for your company facing market entry can be identified.
- Opportunities and risks depend on the respective industry, countries, your competitors, etc.
- Besides different currencies and languages, your suppliers and logistics have to be taken into account; but also political events like the Brexit can have a big influence
Benefit from our many years of experience and expertise in various industries
References: Office Chair24, Vogels, Mariner Travel
The success factors: What matters?
- A good preparation based on as many facts as possible
- Extensive research and brainstorming to determine hypotheses for your online marketing strategy
- Final vote in strategy workshops
- Experienced project managers
- Close support and communication
- Fast reactions
- Evaluations with sufficient amount of data
- Regular meetings or phone calls and working with project tools (for example Trello, Asana, etc.) for maximum transparency and efficiency between all participants
We are experts for international sales markets
We have many years of experience in setting up and managing international online marketing campaigns. We have already successfully supported many clients operationally and strategically in their expansion into sales markets.
As a full-service agency, you also benefit from our expert knowledge of all disciplines of modern online marketing and our knowledge of a wide range of business models and industries. Let our team and our strategic expertise convince you.
Contact us now and get a quote!